1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in the information, and can be easily compared with other information. It is information which allows you to identify a particular individual.
2. Collection of personal information
This website may collect personal information of customers when purchasing products or making inquiries.
When collecting information, we will specify the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
The personal information collected by this shop is as follows:
- Phone number
- Shipping information
- Transaction history with our shop and its contents
- Information that can be used to identified a specific individual, by combining the above mentioned details
3. Use of personal information
The purpose of using the personal information entrusted by you on our website is as follows:
- Order confirmation and inquiry
- Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
- When replying to inquiries
Our team or website will never disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the customer's consent, except in the following cases:
- When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate with performing the affairs specified by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When exchanging personal data with an affiliate of the company that operates this shop
4. Safety management of personal information
For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, we will take reasonable, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures as the service provider, and in this shop, we will handle it appropriately according to related laws and regulations. We will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to data, loss of personal information, falsification, and leakage.
5. Correction and deletion of personal information
Please inform us of the correction or deletion of personal information.
If you have been registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the "My Account" page on our site.
* A cookie is a file that contains information that is sent from the server computer to your browser and stored in the hard disk of your computer.
7. About using SSL
To ensure security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, obstruction, or falsification of information.
* SSL is a function to prevent eavesdropping and prevent data tampering by encrypting information. It is possible to send information more securely by using SSL.
8. Contact information
Please see the information in the Specified Commercial Transactions Law page.